INSURANCE COMPANIES ARE NOT YOUR FRIEND!!
DON'T SIGN ANY FORMS UNTIL YOU SPEAK WITH US!
Call Now (425) 522-4200
FORMER INSURANCE ADJUSTER FIGHTING FOR YOUR INJURY CLAIM!
WE MAKE THE INSURANCE COMPANIES PAY!
COMPASSIONATE TO YOU BUT FEROCIOUS TO THE DEFENSE!
We can help with any number of injury cases, including: Auto Injury, Dog Bite, Slip and Fall, Bicycle Injury, Pedestrian Injury, Medical Malpractice, Wrongful Death or with any other form of carelessness and/or negligence, give us a call right away (425) 522-4200.
Despite the constant advertising, the Insurance Companies are not your friend! As a former insurance adjuster I'm quite aware of the Insurance Company's interests, they are to the insurance company and shareholders, not the individual. You need someone on your side who knows how they work!
As some of the Best Seattle Personal Injury Attorneys, we have been repeatedly recognized by Washington Law and Politics Magazine (Super Lawyer Rising Star). Only 2.5% of the attorneys in the state are named as a Super Lawyer Rising Star. Our main office on the Eastside makes it easy to meet with your Kirkland Personal Injury Attorneys and we can even come to you so don't hesitate to contact us if you or a loved one has been injured.
Nate Webb has been acknowledged as one of the Best Seattle Auto Accident Attorneys and Best Seattle Personal Injury Lawyers by Avvo.com and rated a perfect 10.0 out of 10.0, he has also been acknowledged as a Top Attorney by Seattle Met Magazine.
After your Seattle Auto Accident or Injury, you will undoubtedly start searching for the best Seattle injury attorney (best Seattle auto accident lawyers) you can find. Once you do your research and comparisons, you will not be disappointed and will know that the Webb Law Firm is your Seattle Personal Injury Law firm!
Our Kirkland Auto Accident Attorneys can assist you with the myriad of questions you have when dealing with an injury due to someone else's negligence. If you do nothing else, please follow this simple advice: DON'T SIGN ANYTHING the insurance company gives you and don't submit to any interviews until you speak with us! With offices in Seattle and Kirkland, WA we are recognized as some of the Best Kirkland Personal Injury Attorneys and Best Kirkland Auto Accident Lawyers, call today for a free case evaluation!
What First Steps Should I Take After an Accident?
- I cannot stress this enough - DO NOT SIGN ANYTHING THE INSURANCE COMPANY GIVES YOU! Also, do not give a statement to the insurance company until you have spoken to your Seattle Personal Injury Attorney.
- Take Notes. Make sure and preserve the account by writing down or recording (if possible) what you recall. This documentation of the accident will allow you to have that fresh memory that is vital later in your claim. In this modern day and age it is fairly simple to record the surroundings and document the accident with your phone, so we highly recommend using that technology to your advantage.
- Take photos. Much like the above step, this is essential if the area is under construction as road conditions can change dramatically and quickly. Take photos of the other involved vehicle(s), license plate(s), even witnesses if they are willing, VIN (vehicle identification number) of other car (this will be on the insurance card and/or on the lower right hand box through the windshield), intersection(s), lighting, etc. Take photos of the area you fell if this is a slip and fall case, accurate recording of the incident and surrounding circumstances can be crucial as business owners may hinder any recovery by quickly correcting the area in which you suffered your injury.
- Get witness information. Get their name, email, and telephone number. If they are willing, even record what they have to say at the time using your cellphone's video recorder, again a fresh memory of the accident can be crucial. You may even want to see if any surrounding business owners heard or saw anything and if they have a recording device that points in your direction.
- Get the information of the at-fault driver or of the business. This is also essential if a vehicle is owned by someone else or is being used for work purposes (if a vehicle is owned by a company used for employment purposes, the company can be held responsible as well).
- Get a police report if possible. Many times an officer's report is extremely valuable in an accident claim.
CALL TODAY FOR HELP WITH YOUR INJURY CASE (425) 522-4200
NO RECOVERY = NO FEE
Some common questions you might ask if you have been in an auto accident are:
- I got in an auto accident, should I hire an attorney right away?
- I got in an auto accident, should I talk with the other driver's insurance company?
- I got in an auto accident, should I accept the insurance adjuster's offer of settlement?
- What is the first thing I should do after an auto accident?
- I was involved in an auto accident and the other driver left, will my insurance company cover the damages and medical expenses?
- After an auto accident should I go to the hospital?
- I got in an auto accident, should I see a chiropractor?
- Why do I need an attorney if I got in an auto accident?
No cost to you unless we recover - in most cases, we work on a contingency fee basis, meaning you need not worry about the expense of litigating the case to recover for your injuries, we will not charge you any fees unless we recover in your case. If you've been injured, you have nothing to loose by seeking compensation for your injuries. Call today for your free consultation (425) 522-4200.
When searching for your Kirkland Personal Injury Attorney or Best Seattle Auto Accident Lawyer, you will want a firm that will fight for the most compensation you deserve! We have a track record of getting just that for our clients who have been injured by the negligence of others - call today for a initial consultation (425) 522-4200.